Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bohemian like you

This is the second time that I write a post about burgers, and that is not because I am crazy about burgers, but because I like to explore and find cool new places in Tirana.
Bohemian Burgers is located in the Myslym Shyri Street, apart from the Blloku area, but very easy to find. The comfy atmosphere makes you feel like home, with nice books to read while you wait (a little bit longer) for your burger. The open kitchen is a very good idea that suggests transparency and trust, and the kid’s corner is a simple good idea that is generally missing in bars and restaurants (even though I don’t really know why).

© Bohemian Burgers Facebook Page

© Bohemian Burgers Facebook Page

The Menu at Bohemian Burgers is very nice, with an extended choice of burgers, including vegetarian and vegan ones. The used ingredients and the combinations are very creative and not easy to find in other places. 
For starters we ordered the soup of the day made with coconut milk and bananas and homemade lemonade, both very tasty.


Then we ordered the Persian Burger and the Bohemian Deluxe Cheese Burger. The Persian Burger made with the chickpea patty, goat cheese and salad, vas overall nice but, I was expecting it to be a little more flavored, with more spices and a little bit moister. The Bohemian Deluxe Cheese Burger was good, but I would have preferred it medium cooked. I liked the idea of homemade pickles but they weren’t that sour as they are supposed to be and both burgers were missing that kind of tanginess. The bread on both burgers wasn’t the sweet bun that I would have preferred, but I’m OK with that, as processed bread is not a healthy choice.

Bohemian Deluxe Cheeseburger 

Persian Burger
The price range is between 440-640 Leke (3-4.5 Euros) for the burgers, which is fair price especially because everything was homemade and the ingredients were chosen with care.

For sure I will be back for more: Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment